With a friendly user interface, this Flutter webmoney pay Clone UI with Flutter offers the best simplicity and features in the Flutter framework. With pre-designed and carefully crafted screens, web money – Flutter web money pay Clone UI is inspired and designed as the most popular web money pay e-wallet.
What You Get With Web Money – Flutter web money pay Clone UI?
web money – Free web money pay Clone Flutter UI Kit is one of the free Flutter UI Kits that is very useful for businesses to help users manage their finances on a single platform.
Flutter web money pay Clone UI features a screen that provides customers with a personalized and secure interface to store important details related to banking.
Merchants can also use web money’s free web money pay Clone Flutter UI Kit solution to set up an online payment gateway service.
This Flutter web money pay clone UI with Flutter has all the essential features to facilitate customer transactions by integrating e-wallets, offering multiple payment methods and charging for services. I’m here.
web money pay is synonymous with online payments today. Due to its advantages, the app reaches every corner of the country. Officially, web money pay can only be used on his one phone at a time. If you try to use the app on another phone with the same credentials, you will be automatically signed out from the first phone.
web money pay allows you to add multiple bank accounts to the app, but this feature will not work if the mobile numbers linked to the accounts are different. In this case, you can use two web money pay apps on one phone to make payments to separate bank accounts.
How to use two web money pay apps on phones with dual app functionality
If you’re really interested in having two web money pay apps on one phone, there are tweaks you can try. This method is useful if you have two accounts with different banks and have different mobile numbers on file for both. Please note that it may only work on some phones that support dual apps. To use this feature, please follow these steps:
- Step 1. On your phone, go to Settings, tap Apps, and select Dual App.
- Step 2. Scroll through the list of apps and toggle the bar in front of web money pay to enable app functionality. You will receive a notification that a dual version of the app has been created on your phone.
- Step 3. Now open the second web money pay app and set up a new account. Enter the mobile number associated with your other bank account and tap Next.
- Step 4. Confirm the Gmail address you want to associate with your account and click Next again.
- Step 5. web money pay sends the OTP to your mobile phone. Enter the same to see the phone number associated with your account.
- Step 6. Next, secure your account with a Google PIN or screen lock. We recommend using a Google PIN. On the next window, tap Use Google PIN and click Next.
- Step 7. Enter your card details to add your bank account and create a new UPI PIN. After verification, your new web money pay account will be successfully set up.
This alignment for using two web money pay apps on one phone requires both SIM cards to be on the same phone. You can’t link your account to a second web money pay app if the SIM card for your registered mobile number is on a different phone. If your phone doesn’t support dual app features, you can try Parallel Space app.
Install the app, click Start and select the app you want to clone. A “parallel space” window appears on the screen that spans the dual versions of the selected app. Also, this app may not work on all phones. If you decide to download and use such external apps, we recommend that you do so at your own discretion.
Please note that some apps and phones do not allow duplicate versions to be created at all. So if none of these methods work, there’s nothing you can do about it. We recommend linking the same mobile number to all your accounts before adding the account to the web money pay app. For more information you can visit our site: https://www.omninos.in/contact.php