Introduction – Android Application Development Training in Mohali
Web Sites / Web Applications have taken immense importance in contemporary business. They must be aesthetically appealing & perform desired functionality effectively. In this course, you gain the knowledge and practical skills you need for developing a web application.
In the Android Application Development training, you will learn about the fundamentals of HTML syntax, layout and CSS style sheets, creating effective Web pages, configuring a web server and designing databases using MySQL, producing dynamic web pages, retrieve and manipulate data, track user navigation, and integrate database contents using PHP. Infosif provides with an amazing Android Application Development training in Mohali, for which the details are mentioned below;
After the Android Application Development training, student will be able to:
- Develop interactive Web pages using XHTML, HTML/DHTML & CSS
- Capture, retrieve and display information via a MySQL database
- Effectively use Macromedia Dreamweaver MX for rapid website development
- Control Java Applets, ActiveX Controls, and other plug-ins
- Enhance PHP programming skills to successfully build interactive, data-driven web applications
- Design & Implementing commercial level databases for web applications
- Establish, configure and maintain an intranet or Internet Web site
- Designing & Using XML Web Services in PHP
- Create an interactive and rich user interface of the web application using AJAX.
- Deploy, Maintain & Market Web Sites & Web Applications
- Introduction to the Web
- Authoring Web Page with HTML and XHTML
- Implementing Site Navigation
- Adding Graphics Elements
- Rapid Development using Dreamweaver MX
- Controlling Page Styles and Layout with CSS
- Capturing User Input through HTML Forms
- Incorporating Multimedia
- Implementing Security in Web Applications
- Design Patterns & Best Practices
- Developing & Consuming Web Services
- Creating Rich Web Interface using AJAX
- Web Deployment to Commercial Web Servers
- Maintaining & Optimizing Web Applications
Participants of the Android Application Development training, have to develop a commercial level web application using PHP, MySQL & AJAX. That web application should be deployed to a commercial web server.
JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR ANDROID DEVELOPER
Android is the most used mobile technology with around 82% of all mobile phones based on android. This has given to huge rise in the demand for android developers. These days the 3E’s e-commerce, education, entertainment have also transformed into mobile apps for users all over. Since android is in the top of the sector so is the demand for the android developer is on the surge. Android developers are being hired in all sectors with startups being the biggest recruiters for them. An average Android developer can earn Rs. 3.6 lakhs per annum in India while in the USA its $77000 per year.
- EVS Certified PHP Web Developer
- Zend Certified Engineer (ZCE)