A business development manager is responsible for the long term goals of the organization and is focused on the ‘tomorrow.’ He plays an important role in the growing the customer base, identifying new markets for penetration, and also cultivating commercial relationships. However, no matter how easy that might sound like, it remains to be a job for a highly qualified individual who possesses a vast skill set that can come handy irrespective of the situation.
At Infosif we have been able to compile the perfect course that takes care of all the aspects that are associated with the job of a Business Development Manager.
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Principles in Operations Management
- Economic Principles for Business and Markets
- Business Statistics
- International Business Environment
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Organisations and Management
- Professional and Academic Skills for Business
- Business and Employment Law
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Introduction to People Management