DIPLOMA IN WEB DEVELOPMENT & DESIGNING
A specialized skill set is required to build effective websites and applications. As you pursue a degree or certificate in web design and development, you will gain experience in creating computer graphics, content, and animation — all of which contribute to how a website informs, entertains, or sells products and services to its audience. You will learn how to create effective, user-friendly websites, including design concepts, coding, and the importance of publishing standards-based content in a variety of formats.
With increased reliance on the internet in daily life, the importance of website development has grown.
Web development aids in the creation and management of databases on the internet. It assists students in developing their programming skills and expands their opportunities in a competitive job market. Students will learn web programming techniques by utilizing current web development software. Students will retrieve data from databases and create user interfaces to display the data. Web design knowledge can help graphic artists and freelance writers with a variety of assignments and prepares them to contribute creatively to an organization’s website. Aspiring designers may find this course useful as a starting point for web design and development. Companies looking for web designers to create and enhance their websites are in high demand.
What are the benefits of the Infosif programme?
Students will learn about the issues and challenges of creating and maintaining websites, as well as design and interface usability, and how to maximize the effects of websites and apps on a variety of audiences.
- You will gain experience in creating computer graphics, content, and animation in web design courses — all of which play a role in how a website informs, entertains, or sells products and services to its audience. You will learn how to create effective, user-friendly websites, including design concepts, coding, and the importance of publishing standards-based content in a variety of formats.
- Infosif Institute’s web development courses teach you how to create interactive and dynamic websites using website programming languages and databases. They are intended to give you an understanding of the concepts, principles, and techniques needed to work as a web programmer or developer. The web development track of classes is heavily focused on technology, with courses in computer networking and programming, as well as web development and design.
Goals of the Course:
- Create static and dynamic websites based on the needs of the user/client
- Flash graphics, animation, and motion graphics, as well as basic interactivity such as dynamically changing graphics, creating triggered sound effects, and navigating through different “scenes”
- A basic introduction to programming with Action Script in Flash
- Web page development, including an introduction to cascading style sheets (CSS)
- Use reusable site assets such as library items, snippets, and templates. incorporate relative and absolute hyperlinks, email links, anchors, and images
- Using HTML, create static web pages, page navigation, and webpages with images and tables.
- C functions and problem solving, control statement programming, file data handling, and so on.
- JSP architecture, server scripting technology, form action scripting, form data validation, JSP and JDBC application programming using forms
- Java Fundamentals, OOPs in Java, Applets, Threading, File Programming, and JDBC
- “C” Programming
- Fundamentals Java
- Java Script
- Web Design
- Dream Weaver
Each lesson focuses on a different aspect of WordPress and includes sections that teach students everything they need to know. WordPress is easy to learn thanks to step-by-step instructions, screenshots, and demonstrations. All students will be able to successfully create their own customized website using the information they’ve learned by the end of the course.