The path to learning Node.js hasn’t always been apparent for people who want to get started. While there are numerous free resources and forums available to assist, they all take individual preparation, research, and organisation, which can make learning these skills challenging for individuals. That’s why The Linux Foundation and Infosif have released Introduction to Node.js, a new free online training course. This course is for frontend and backend developers who want to learn more about the principles of Node.js and how to utilise it in the most typical scenarios. How to quickly develop command line tools, simulate RESTful JSON APIs, and prototype real-time services are among the topics discussed.
You will learn new skills
- Learn how to use the Nodejs framework.
- Collaborate on Node projects
- Shrinkwrap is a great tool to use.
- Learn how to programme in an asynchronous manner.
- With Nodejs, you may create an HTTP server.
- Streams and events are buffered
- Nodejs multiprocessing
- Expertise in Expressjs
- Create applications with SocketIO.
- Grunt and Gulp
- End-to-end testing and unit testing
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LEARNING NODE.JS?
What’s the best way to get started with Node JS?
Enroll in this course to begin your road to becoming a Node expert, which will guide you through the world of Node.js and web development. The curriculum, created by industry professionals, is current and provides you with the foundation to use your skills and knowledge in the business.
You’ll learn how to use Events, Streams, and Modules, as well as how to interface with databases, test, and debug Node.js applications. You’ll learn how to design, deploy, and maintain cutting-edge online apps using the newest Express application framework.
EXPERIENCE WITH INFOSIF
LEARNING THROUGH EXPERIENCE
Immersive hands-on training that includes a mix of theory, practical exercises, group discussions, assignments, and intensive Q&A sessions.
INTERACTIVE & LIVE
Ask questions, get immediate answers, and participate in live, interactive discussions with professors and other students.
INDUSTRY EXPERTS SERVE AS GUIDANCE
Mentored by industry professionals with over ten years of expertise. Learn how to apply concepts in the actual world and in real-world initiatives.
TRAINING BASED ON REASON
Don’t just learn the theory or the practical side of things. Understand a subject’s WHAT, WHY, and HOW. Simplify the material and gain a thorough understanding.
PROFESSIONAL EVALUATION OF CODE
Professional developers will provide you with timely feedback and reviews on your assignments and projects. Professionals will teach you the best techniques and tricks of the trade.
PROJECTS FOR BUILDING
Throughout the training, we place a strong emphasis on understanding topics through examples and assisting you in developing a portfolio of projects.
ENROLMENT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
To help you refresh your concepts, you can take advantage of our free lifetime enrolment in any of the next batches.
COURSE OF STUDY
To keep the topics/modules current to everyday advances in technology, the Curriculum goes through various phases of design and preparation by professionals.
STUDY EVEN FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
With the help of the teachers and other participants, learn to use collaborative methods to discuss thoughts and enhance your coding skills.
- Infosif’ purpose is to assist businesses in transforming their workforces and preparing for the future of work. Through world-class workshops, we aim to help our clients construct self-organising, high-performing teams while also developing in-house leadership, talent, culture, and long-term capabilities through our Training, Coaching, and Consulting engagements.
- We provide best-in-class training services with a global presence in over 60 countries.
- Our consultants, trainers, and coaches have worked in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, life sciences, retail, autos, e-commerce, banking, finance, and insurance, among others.
- We are a one-stop learning resource with a large number of course options (over 250).
- We enable total digital talent transformation, assisting firms in developing tech talent that is future-ready.
- We have multilingual trainers with nearest-shore local base locations for ease of reach and cooperation.
- With pre- and post-course preparation and support materials, E-learnings, video archives, question banks, and a variety of other learning aids, we provide a complete learning eco-system.
- We provide a multi-modal delivery system that includes classroom, live virtual classroom (LVC), e-learning, customised blended learning, in-house learning management system (LMS), and more.
- Using our Consulting, Coaching, and Staffing services, go beyond training and certification to achieve comprehensive transformation.